Blake is a contributing blogger from You Design It, a printer that focuses on cheap custom t-shirts. This post has been edited by Rangga
Another installment of our t-shirt blog roundup and some tough decisions were made to bring you our faves. We tried to mix it up this week and show you some places we haven’t featured before. Here goes!
- 410 BC Summer Line & Co-Founder Interview by Tee Hunter
Have you gotten your 410 BC summer tee yet? If not you’ll want to read this interview with co-founder Nicole and find out why the summer line is so hot. Here’s a hint: think simple and classic!
- Summer Sale at Lowdtown (via T-Shirts Around The Internet)
Speaking of hot summer shirts check out Lowdtown’s latest offerings. If you hurry you can snatch these up at 25% off!
- 10 Zombie Tees to Dress up your Reanimated Corpse are listed on 10Tees
We’ve already covered several hot t-shirt trends with this post so why not point you in the direction of another enduringly popular trend: The Zombie T! The undead have never been more hip than they are in today’s t-shirt world. Check out these fantastic designs dedicated to showing off the coolness of our ghoulish counterparts.
- Top 10 T-Shirt Shops for Geeks according to PC Mag (via Hide Your Arms)
Let’s face it everyone love t-shirts, especially geeks. We even have t-shirt blogs dedicated to geek tees, so it only makes sense to have a list of t-shirt shops specifically dedicated to the geek consumer.
- Apparel Printing Techniques by Catalyst Design explains for you on Emptees
There is a surprisingly wide array of different t-shirt printing techniques and they all have their pros and cons. Here’s a handy little crib sheet for keeping it all straight!
And these are some tips clothing brand owners and T-shirt designers (and curious people):
- As a T-shirt Company, What Do You Value Most? Cameesa summarized the answer for you
Have you ever been checking out a t-shirt company and wondered just what their top priorities were? If so, or even if not, check out this informative Cameesa post about what the company most values.
- Huge Collection of T-Shirt Design Mockup Templates discovered by Spoon Graphics
All I can say is “WOW!” on this one. If you’ve ever struggled to come up with a template for your latest t-shirt design look no further. This awesome set of templates will eliminate that worry! Thanks Spoon Graphics!
- DIY Striped T-Shirt In 3 Easy Steps by GoMediaZine
This is a really simple concept that can still yield some pretty cool, customized results. Ever wanted a distressed looking, striped shirt? Here’s a really simple way to make one.
- INK THEM!! New Tattoo Style Vectors Released from T-Shirt Factory
As anyone who is following the t-shirt design world will know by now, tattoo style designs are really exploding in popularity right now. Check out this awesome set of vectors with tons of really cool tattoo styled images!
- 5 Steps To Successfully Managing Your Clothing Brand from How To Start A Clothing Company
When it comes to running a successful clothing company, the importance of handling your brand and image can’t be over stated. Check out these simple and helpful pointers to get you going in the right direction.