In the United States, the Bill of Rights is the term for the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution.
- First amendment is about freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and freedom of the press, as well as the right to assemble and petition the government
- Second amendment is about the right to bear arms
- Third amendment is prohibits the forced quartering of soldiers during peacetime
- Fourth amendment is prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures and sets out requirements for search warrants based on probable cause
- Fifth amendment is about rules for indictment by grand jury and eminent domain, protects the right to due process, and prohibits self-incrimination and double jeopardy
- Sixth amendment is about the right to a fair and speedy public trial by jury, including the rights to be notified of the accusations, to confront the accuser, to obtain witnesses and to retain counsel
- Seventh amendment is about the right to trial by jury in certain civil cases, according to common law
- Eight amendment is prohibits excessive fines and excessive bail, as well as cruel and unusual punishment
- Ninth amendment is about rights not enumerated in the constitution.
- and tenth amendment is for limits the powers of the federal government to those delegated to it by the Constitution
And because of this tee, I found second amendment is the new cool!