Here we go again, the second Cottonable-sponsored Co-Tee TV: Episode 39 featuring selectively chosen tees from the Internet! In this episode there are two T-shirts reviewed each one from the mighty geek-ish clothing label, Chop Shop and the all-things-Korea brand, Funky Koreatown (was featured on Cottonable last month).
Here’s the episode’s summary…
- Soju-rific T-shirt by Funky Koreatown. Fun shirt, especially for those who have an interest in Korean culture or just like to drink soju! A bit character heavy but I’ll be sure to wear it the next time I go soju drinking.
- Filter Heroes tee by Chop Shop. Pros: Absolutely love the design, perfect for the techy crowd or for photoshop gurus. Price: $20 but you can save $15% if you use the coupon code “givemeabreak” at checkout. And also… a T-shirt.
- Threadless Giveaway (min 22:50).
Did I say Threadless giveaway? You don’t hear it wrong… We want to treat you with some good shirts from Threadless. But first, you gotta know what’s the rules to win Cottonable’s $ Giveaway!
All you have to do is leave comment(s) mentioning what you plan to be for Halloween 2009 and you’ll be entered to win a $50 Threadless Gift Certificate. Sweeett…!!
You can leave your comment entries in three places:
- Here on this post, or
- on the Coty Gonzales post featuring Co-Tee TV Episode 39, or
- on the Co-Tee TV Facebook Fan Page!
Make sure you fill in the form with valid email (or valid account for Facebook Fan page). And please note that you can only leave one comment entry on each place. So, if you want increase your chance to win the prize, it’s better for you to leave your comments on all of those three places! Last day to enter and submit your comment mentioning what you plan to be for Halloween 2009 is Thursday, October 29, 2009 (11:59 pm Hawaii time).
Give it a try, you might get an awesome treat this a Halloween!